- Social Media
- Email Marketing
Some interesting statistics from Facebook.com:
People on Facebook:
- More than 500 million active Facebook users
- 50% of active users log on to Facebook in any given day
- Average Facebook user has 130 friends
- People spend over 700 billion minutes per month on Facebook
Activity on Facebook:
- There are over 900 million objects that people interact with via Facebook (pages, groups, events and community pages)
- Average user is connected to 80 community pages, groups and events on Facebook
- Average Facebook user creates 90 pieces of content each month
- More than 30 billion pieces of content (web links, news stories, blog posts, notes, photo albums, etc.) shared each month on Facebook.
Global Reach Facebook:
- More than 70 translations available on Facebook.com
- About 70% of Facebook users are outside the United States
- Over 300,000 Facebook users helped translate the site through the translations application
- Entrepreneurs and developers from more than 190 countries build with Facebook Platform
- People on Facebook install 20 million applications every day
- Every month, more than 250 million people engage with Facebook on external websites
- Since social plugins launched in April 2010, an average of 10,000 new websites integrate with Facebook every day
- More than 2.5 million websites have integrated with Facebook, including over 80 of comScore’s U.S. Top 100 websites and over half of comScore’s Global Top 100 websites
- There are more than 250 million active users currently accessing Facebook through their mobile devices.
- People that use Facebook on their mobile devices are twice as active on Facebook than non-mobile users.
- There are more than 200 mobile operators in 60 countries working to deploy and promote Facebook mobile products
No related posts found.
Get Updates by Mail
- Brand Utilities: The End of Advertising Magic?
- Tech-Optimism Debunked by Evgeny Morozov? (VIDEO)
- Social Business Hierarchy of Needs
- Coca Cola Shares Social Media Strategy deck (Case)
- Billion Dollar Customer Loyalty Lessons by Zappos?
- The State Of The Internet 2010 – Facts & Figures (Video – 3:52)
- Flash is een blijvertje (Opinie)
- How Do You Build a Chocolate Brand? (Video – 3:00)
5 Recent Comments
- Facebook F8 Updates: Graph Rank, Open Graph & Timeline | @AnibalDoRosario on How Facebook’s EdgeRank Works
- Facebook F8 Updates: Graph Rank, Open Graph & Timeline | @AnibalDoRosario on About
- SEO Explained in 3-minute Video | @AnibalDoRosario on About
- Definition of Sessions (Visits) Changed in Google Analytics | @AnibalDoRosario on About
- Google Plus Facts and Figures July 2011 | @AnibalDoRosario on About
- Social Media
- Email Marketing
Disclaimer"@AnibalDoRosario" is Anibal do Rosario's online repository for Internet Marketing & Online Strategy Cases, Facts and Figures.
Whereas "AniBlurbs" is an online column discussing the "Why?" (Strategy), "@AnibalDoRosario" is about the "What?" and the "How?"; taking a more practical, hands-on approach towards Internet Marketing & Online Strategy.
Everything posted on this blog, is not read or approved by anyone for any organization whatsoever before or after being posted here.
Feel free to contact @AnibalDoRosario for more information and/or his current stance on any given topic discussed on this blog.